Friday 3 January 2014

100 Ways to Fight The Flab - Jane Wenham-Jones

100 Ways to Fight the Flab - and still have wine and chocolateJust received my copy of '100 Ways To Fight The Flab', Jane Wenham-Jones' fabulous new book.

It's a light-hearted approach that includes certain measures that serial dieters will relate to with a few sensible tips and methods thrown in.

A timely addition to your reading list if you managed to stretch the festive season over two weeks like me - why does it take weeks to lose a few pounds and only days to put the same number of pounds back on? I'm sure there's some scientific reason but I think I'll stick to the more simple ideas Jane is offering particularly since she's promising results whilst avoiding any deprivation of wine and chocolates.

Anyway, check out page 175 for my contribution.

The book is available on Amazon as an e-book or paperback
http://www.amazon.co.uk/100-Ways-Fight-Flab-chocolate-ebook/dp/B00AVWLYG6

No comments:

Post a Comment